Hey, are you are looking for an image of other sizes and you are searching it on Google chrome? Somehow, you are not able to find it, then here we will give you some tips for how to find Other Versions of a Website Image in Google Chrome. Google provides a feature by which you can do this easily, you are just a right-click away.
Hopefully, you were doing this by uploading the image to the Google image, but by this tip, you can do it by hitting a right-click on that image, that’s it.
Well, you have to just follow the tips or steps mentioned in this guide and at last, you get your answer. So without wasting time, let’s do it.
How to find Other Versions of a Website Image in Google Chrome
Finding other versions of a website image is not so difficult task. Here are the steps that you should follow to perform this action.
- Open the webpage on google which includes the image that you want to examine. Now, right-click on this image and you will see a list appear, navigate the option- “Search Google for Image” and click on this option.
- From here, you will be redirected to the Google image search page.
- Now, you will see an option “Find other sizes of this image” on the right side of the image, and All sizes lion too.
- In this article, we have discussed all sizes, so click on the all sizes link.
- Now, you will see the image thumbnails from the websites that host the same image, appeared on your screen. From here you can click on the size of the image which one you want to, or you can arrange them by size by click on tools and then size in the toolbar.
How to find the Original Source
If you want to find out the source of the image then, you can also do it. Just follow these steps.
- Go back to the original image search page and browse it through the list. Here, you will find out the earlier webpages that include the image for which you are looking for. In our case, this image is posted on our website. This is only an example you can follow these steps for any image.
Actually, in this example, we have taken a screenshot that was posted on our website. If you choose any other image which is posted on various webpages or websites then by this method you can see the one which was posted earlier.
But if any image is widely distributed, then it is very hard to discover the original source of that image.