Here is- How to Delete Purchase History on Apple TV? Like many platforms, Apple TV also provides features to purchase something on it. This ‘something’ can be a movie, shows, Videos, etc.
However, you can take a subscription to Apple TV services with a 7-day free trial, you also have options to purchase a movie, video, or show on it.
Sometimes, you purchase something on your Apple TV account but, you don’t want to show that purchase to anyone, and therefore, you look for the steps that can hide or delete these purchases.
But, is it possible to hide or delete the purchases on your Apple TV? Let’s see.
How to Delete Purchase History on Apple TV?
There are many OTT platforms or entertainment platforms like Apple TV that have the option to purchase movies, shows, and videos on them, but is there an option to delete these purchase histories?
Well- some of them do have the option to delete the purchase history, while some are not. Let’s see does Apple TV have this option or not?
We are sorry to say that the Apple TV does not have any option to delete your purchase history on it. But, don’t worry, you can hide your purchase history or the purchased applications, and these will not appear to anyone.
Now, do you have the question- how? So, let’s see the simple steps that will make your purchase history hide from everyone.
To hide apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store.
- Click on the Account button or your profile photo at the top of the screen.
- Now, click on the Purchased option (If you use Family Sharing, click on- My Purchases).
- Find the app that you want to hide and then, swipe left and tap on- Hide.
- Next, click on Done.
To Delete movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app, follow these steps:
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Now, click on the Library at the top of the screen, then go to Library and find the item (Movie or shows) that you want to delete.
- Now, move your pointer over the item that you want to delete, and select the More Options button.
- Fater that, click on Delete from Library, and confirm your selection when prompted.
We don’t know why but, Apple TV does not provide the option to delete your purchase history yet. Hopefully, in the future, you will get this option, but in current days, you only can hide the apps or delete the downloaded contents.