How to Adjust Brightness: If we talk about these times, most people are using laptops or computers to do their work. Millions of people are doing their work shifts of 8 to 9 hours daily in front of their systems. But do you know the light, coming from the screen, is how much harm your eyes do? Your eyes got tired due to the brightness of your system. By adjusting your screen brightness you could improve your eye health. Many people consider it important but the brightness of your computer is very necessary for your eye’s health.
The quicker way to adjust your computer’s brightness, by the keyboard. But, if, for some issue, keys fail to work then there are some other methods too, to adjust your screen brightness. In this guide, we’re going to show you the other methods to adjust your computer screen’s brightness.
Ways, How to Adjust Brightness on Windows 10?
If you’re getting a headache then, the brightness of your computer might be a reason. With the help of this guide, you’ll be able to adjust your screen brightness manually, automatically based on the battery life, power plan, or surrounding light.
Here are some methods :
- Adjust brightness in Windows 10 Manually
- Adjust brightness in Windows 10 Automatically
- You can Adjust the Brightness of your PC with Adaptive Brightness
- Adjust the Brightness of your Windows 10 system Using Shortcuts
- Why do we need to Adjust the brightness of our computer?
Adjust brightness in Windows 10 Manually
You can adjust your system brightness manually with the help of the keyboard, or using the Windows Mobility Center. Follow these steps to do this-
- Click on the ‘Start’ then click on the setting button and go to the system.
- Now select Display and then go to the Brightness and color option.
- Using the Brightness and color slider, you can adjust your screen brightness according to your eye’s comfort.
Note – If you are not seeing this option then you need to update your Display Driver. To update your display driver read- How to update the display driver in windows 10?
From Keyboard: Keyboard of the computer has also dedicated keys to adjust the brightness according to your eye’s health. Here we’re using a Dell laptop and we’re showing you the image of this laptop with the brightness key.
You can simply adjust your brightness with the ‘Fn + Brightness key’.
Alternatively, you can adjust it with the help of Windows Mobility Center. Follow these simple steps.
- Click on the Start then go to the Mobility Centre.
- Now you can use the slider from the Display Brightness option to adjust the light of your screen.
How to adjust brightness in Windows 10 Automatically?
By enabling the battery saver feature you can adjust the light of your Windows 10 system. You have to just follow the following steps to do this.
- Click on the start then go to the settings option.
- Now you have to select the System option.
- Now select Battery, go to the Battery Saver Settings.
- Now click on Turn battery saver on automatically if my battery falls below.
- Adjust the percentage battery level using the sidebar.
- Also, click on the Lower screen brightness while in the battery saver option.
Using the Adaptive Brightness option.
If you have Windows 10 then this method is for you because this method is a feature of Windows 10. It provides automatic adjustment of the brightness of the system according to the surroundings.
Note – This feature will work only if your system has a brightness sensor.
The systems in which this sensor is present, have a good battery life due to their conserving nature. To adjust the light of your system using this, you have to follow these simple steps.
- Open the Setting then go to System.
- Now if a brightness sensor is in your system then you will see the option- Change brightness automatically when lighting changes, Now Check it ON.
Note – If you are not seeing this option that means your system doesn’t have a brightness sensor in it.
Adjust the Brightness Using Shortcuts
There are shortcuts too, to adjust your screen’s resolution on windows 10. We’re going to discuss two shortcuts in this guide. To adjust the resolution of your Windows 10 computer using these shortcuts you have to follow these steps.
- Go to the notification Icon.
- Here you’ll get the option to drag the sidebar to adjust the this.
- If the icon is not available, then select Start then Settings then System, and then select Notifications & Actions.
- Now, Select Edit your Quick Actions.
- Next, select Add then Brightness, and at last click on the Done button.
Why do we need to do this for our computer?
We all know how important a part of the body, eyes are? If we don’t care about it then in the future we could face a major problem. In today’s life, we are getting more and more involved with computers, laptops, and mobile devices. And we are using these devices without taking any precautions. If we use these devices continuously then the light coming from the screens of these devices may cause harm to our eyes.
Brightness Adjustment is a good option
Without a mobile phone and a laptop or a computer, we can’t live in this era. So, in this condition brightness adjustment of our devices is a good option to protect our eyes safely.
Hope this article will be helpful to you to solve your problems. Thanks…