Are you getting Google Play Store error code 919? Continue reading this guide to know why this error is appearing and how to fix it.
Error code 919 generally appears when Google Play Store downloads apps but fails to open them. Unsatble/slow/weak internet can be responsible for this error. Lack of memory in your phone, corrupted cache files, and a temporary bug can also cause the error code.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix this error code.
Fix Google Play Store Error Code 919
To fix error code 919 on the Google Play Store, restart your phone and try to troubleshoot your Internet-related issues. Make sure your internet is fast and stable while downloading and installing apps from Play Store.
Also, make sure you have enough space on your device when installing a new app.
You can also try clearing Google Play cache and data, uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Troubleshoot your Internet Issues
- Ensure that you have a stable and fast internet connection.
- Perform a speed test to see how fast the internet you have.
- Switch between the available internet (e.g. from Wi-Fi to mobile data and vice versa.)
- Restart your router.
- Power cycle your router or modem: depart it from all the cables and wires, wait for 5 minutes, and turn it On.
Turn Off and On Your Phone
- Close all the applications.
- Press the power button and power off your phone.
- Again press the power button and turn it On.
- Try launching the application.
Vacant Some Space
- Newly, downloaded apps fail to open when your device doesn’t have sufficient space.
- Free up some space on your phone.
- Uninstall unwanted applications.
Clear Google Play Store Cache
- Tap and hold the Play Store app icon.
- Tap on the “App info.”
- Next, tap on the “Clear data” option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select, “Clear cache” and then “Clear all data.”
Now, you should not see error 919 again.
Uninstall and Reinstall the App
If you still see error 919 after clearing the Play Store cache and data, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app that you can’t open.
- Look for that app icon.
- Tap and hold the icon and select “Uninstall.”
- Confirm your selection if you are asked.
- Visit Play Store and search for that app again.
- Download and install the app again.
This time, the error should be resolved.
We hope this guide helped you. Tell us how this guide goes for you! Thanks!