Path of Exile 3.22.0 Hotfix 3: Recently the Grinding Gear Games has released a new Hotfix #3 for the Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors.
Below you can get the changelog!
Path of Exile 3.22.0 Hotfixes
3.22.0 Hotfix 3
According to the official forum, these are the changelogs and bug fixes:
- The Amber Beads Ancestral Equipment Item now grants Regenerate 2% of Life per second (previously 6%). This value will still display as 6% on the item until a later client patch.
- Chieftains and Warriors in The Trial of the Ancestors no longer regenerate 5% of their life per second when near their Ancestral Totems.
- Fixed a bug where Triggerbots would not spawn in The Eye of Destiny.
- Fixed four instance crashes.
These all changelogs and updates will apply in areas created after this hotfix was deployed.
3.22.0 Hotfix 2
- Fixed some intermittently missing visual effects.
You’ll need to restart your game client to patch into the new one that has this fix.
Path of Exile 3.22.0 Hotfix 1
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to permanently die in the Halls of the Dead in Hardcore mode.
- Fixed a bug where Silver Coins could drop in Standard.
Changes will apply in areas created after this hotfix was deployed.
About the Path of Exile
Path of Exile is a free online-only action RPG game in New Zealand.
Developer: Grinding Gear Games.
Publishers: Grinding Gear Games, Tencent.
Designer: Chris Wilson.