If you are willing to give a surprise to your friend, family or colleagues by booking live concert tickets for them, this is a great idea. Ticketmaster is a platform where you can do this. But, if you don’t know how to transfer tickets on Ticketmaster, this will not be an easy process for you. So, let’s make it easy and see how you can quickly transfer tickets on Ticketmaster.
In this guide, you will be able to get not a single but 3 simple ways that will help you to transfer tickets on Ticketmaster for your friends, colleagues, or family members.
This is the time when live concerts are organized frequently. To book tickets for these concerts or any live events, you do not need to stand in a queue, you can book tickets from your phone or any device by sitting at your place.
Ticketmaster/LiveNation provides such type of facility, even if you want to transfer your booked tickets to your knowing person, you can easily do it using these platforms. Let’s see how.
Read Also: Fix LiveNation/Ticketmaster Thinks I’m a Bot
How to Transfer Tickets on Ticketmaster?
There are three ways and will help you to transfer your tickets to your knowings. Let’s see them.
Using Ticketmaster App
Ticketmaster provides its app for mobile devices to use easily, especially if you are not in front of your computer. Using its application, you can quickly transfer tickets to whom you want.
- Open the Ticketmaster and sign in to your account using your registered credentials.
- Go to My Events and select the event for that you want to transfer your tickets.
- Now, select Transfer.
- Next, select the tickets that you would like to transfer.
- Now, click on Transfer To.
- Enter the recipient information such as email ID, Mobile number, and the optional note.
- Click on Transfer Ticket.
Note: If your transfer button is greyed out, this means that the ticket that you are trying to transfer is not eligible to transfer.
Using Your Desktop or Laptop (PC)
- Sign in to your account (TicketMaster).
- Find the event for which you want to transfer your tickets by clicking on your name in the top right and clicking My Tickets.
- When you find your event, click See Details.
- Next, click on Transfer Tickets.
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer, and then after that, click on Continue.
- Enter information of the recipients, including email addresses and an optional note.
- Lastly, click on Send.
Using Account Manager
This allows only season tickets to transfer to your friends, colleagues, or family members. Here are the steps:
- First, Sign in to your venue’s Account Manager account.
- Go to your events and select that for which, you are transferring tickets, and click on Transfer.
- Now, select the tickets that you’d like to transfer.
- Enter the recipient’s information (mobile number or email address and an optional note).
- Lastly, click on Transfer.
To transfer tickets on Ticketmaster, you can try three simple methods. Using the Ticketmaster app, by using the Ticketmaster web, and by using account manager. All you need to just sign in to your account, find the event for that you want to transfer the tickets, and click on transfer tickets. After that, select the tickets and enter the recipient’s information then click on Transfer. That’s all.
Read Also- How to Get unblocked from Ticketmaster?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is transferring tickets through Ticketmaster safe?
When you transfer tickets to your known ones, the recipients have to accept that with Ticketmaster’s secure system. Once the ticket is accepted, Ticketmaster will re-issue a barcode for that person. So, yes, it is safe to transfer tickets through Ticketmaster.
When you transfer tickets on Ticketmaster, does it show the price?
It depends upon the format of the tickets that you are willing to transfer. If you are transferring Mobile tickets, the price wouldn’t show on the transfer as they don’t show the price paid on them. If you are transferring standard PDFs, this would show the price. For the season tickets, some teams give the option to show the price or not.
Does Ticketmaster charge a fee to transfer tickets?
No, it is a free process.
Can Ticketmaster tickets be transferred more than once?
If you have transferred Tickets and the process has been completed, you can’t transfer that tickets again.
Can you change the name on Ticketmaster tickets?
Ticketmaster does not allow to change the name on booked Tickets as the ticket must remain in the name of the cardholder. However, anyone can be admitted to the event using the tickets.
Does it matter if someone else’s name is on a concert ticket?
No, it does not matter, anyone can be admitted to the event or concert using the tickets.
How can I download Ticketmaster tickets to my phone?
- Open your Ticketmaster App on your mobile phone.
- Click on the Menu icon and then click on “My Tickets.”
- Sign in and click on your order.
- Now, click on “View Barcode” to access your tickets.
- Give this barcode to get scanned for entry.
Ticketmaster ticket transfer not working: What to Do?
First of all, check if the recipient has a Ticketmaster account or not. Second, check if the transfer button is grayed out or not. If Yes then it generally means that the ticket that you are willing to transfer is not eligible to transfer. Moreover, if the event has been closed or doesn’t allow to transfer of tickets, this issue may arise.