If you are using windows 10 then you might see the list of ‘most used’ apps in your menu. If you want to hide this list from your start menu for any privacy concern and you don’t know How to Hide Most Used Apps from the Start Menu on Windows 10, you are at the right place. In this guide, we’ll teach you the method to hide this list. This is very easy to hide the list of most used apps from the start menu. Here’s the way to hide the list.
How to Hide Most Used Apps from the Start Menu on Windows 10?
If the “Most Used” used section of the start menu is enabled on your computer then it tracks all the apps which you used most. This option shows the list of these most-used apps in the start menu. By using some windows settings you can remove or hide this list from the start menu. To do this you have to follow these simple and very easy steps which are given below.
- Go to the setting from the start menu.
- Click on it and an interface will open in front of you.
- Now select the “Personalization” option.
- Now, click on the “Start” button.
- In this section navigate the option “Show Most Used Apps” and turn it off.
Now, when you open your computer or system next time you’ll not see the list of most used apps.
There is a feature in Windows that keeps track of the most used apps on your computer. If you want to disable it permanently then please follow these steps.
- Go to the settings.
- Then go to the privacy option.
- Now, navigate the option “General.”
- Next, turn off the button “Let Windows track app launches to improve Start and search results”.
- Now, you can simplify your start menu.
That’s it. Hope this method will help you all to resolve your problem to hide the list of most used apps from the start menu. Thanks.