Zoom requires passcodes for any meeting and webinar. Zoom does this to protect the user’s data. So if you want to join a meeting then, Passcode or waiting room should be enabled. If you don’t have any idea how to do this, then we are going to discuss How to Enable the Passcode and Waiting Room in Zoom in this guide.
Sometimes, users face Zoom errors, if they didn’t enable passcodes and waiting rooms before joining a meeting using Zoom. So this becomes very important to all to know how you can enable them if these are disabled.
How to Enable Passcode and Waiting Room in Zoom
We will discuss one by one like first we will explain how to enable Passcode in Zoom then will discuss how to enable Waiting room.
How to Enable Passcode in Zoom
To enable Passcode in Zoom, you have to log in to your account first, after that, follow these steps.
- Navigate the “Settings” option from the left side of the screen and click on this option.
- Once you click on this option a new window will open with four sections i.e- Meeting, Recording, Telephone, and Collaboration Devices.
- Under the Meeting section, when you scroll down, you will get a toggle button in front of the text- “Meeting Passcode”, click on this toggle button to enable the passcode.
You will be asked for confirmation, click on the “Turn On” option and the passcode will be enabled.
Note: This option is available to all to disable if this hasn’t been locked by the admin.
How to Enable Waiting Room in Zoom
To enable the waiting room in Zoom, follow the starting two steps from the above method, then the steps given below.
- Now under the “Meeting” section and security option, you will see a toggle button in front of the text- “Waiting Room”, Clik on this toggle.
- After this, the waiting room will be enabled.
That’s all about How to Enable the Passcode and Waiting Room in Zoom. Hope this will help you to enable these both to join the meetings and prevent errors. Thanks…