Soundcloud is a song streaming platform that is quite popular all over the world. Many people are using this site to listen to their favorite song on it. But, what if, you are wishing to download them to listen to in the future? The answer to this question is quite difficult as downloading any song from this site is quite tricky, but we will discuss all, about, How to download SoundCloud songs in this article. Also, we will discuss how you can download a SoundCloud song from the website as well as from its application.
You can consider this article as a complete guide because we are going to explain How to download a SoundCloud song from a web/app and by using a free downloader tool. So be with us till the end, and you will be able to download the Soundcloud songs on your PC or phone.
How to download SoundCloud songs
Downloading a song from SoundCloud is quite tricky but possible. In this guide, we have discussed three ways, and if you want to download a SoundCloud song, you can follow these methods:
- Download SoundCloud songs from the Website.
- Download SoundCloud songs from the Application.
- Use a free downloader to download SoundCloud songs.
Note: You can download a song from SoundCloud if the user who has uploaded the song has enabled it to download. If the user disables the download option, then you can’t download that song.
Download SoundCloud songs from the Website
The first method is if you want to download the songs from the SoundCloud website.
- Open the SoundCloud website.
- Now, sign in with the credentials like Email ID and Password.
- Type a song in the search bar, which you want to download.
- Every track uploaded on SoundCloud has options- “Like,” “Repost,” “Share,” “Add to Next Up” and “More.”
- To download the song, click on the more section, and if the song will available to download, you will see a download option after clicking on the More option.
If you are seeing the Download option, click on it and your song will have start to download on your PC. After compilation of downloading you will be able to play it via music programs available on your PC like Music.
You can see this most-watched youtube video if you wish.
Download SoundCloud songs from the Application
This feature is not free, so if you want to download a song from SoundCloud using the application then, you will have to take a subscription plan of SoundCloud Go. But, SoundCloud provides is 30 days free trial, you can get this by visiting this link.
If you have taken a subscription plan and want to download a song from it, then read the following steps.
Note: You can not download a song using the app, but you can save the songs to listen in offline mode only.
- First of all, create a playlist of songs.
- Search all songs which you want to listen to offline.
- Click on the three dots which are located on the screen.
- Now, you will see the “Add to Playlist” option, click on it to add these songs to a playlist.
- Next, go to your created playlist and click on the three vertical line icon.
- Now, a new, popup screen will open, click on the Playlist & Album option.
- If you want to download your liked tracks, you can click on the Liked tracks too.
- Now, choose the playlist which you want to download, because you can download only the entire playlist not a single song.
- Click on the download icon.
- Your playlist will start to download. Now, wait until it is completed, then start listening to these songs in offline mode.
Use a free downloader
Artists use this platform to earn or you can say monetize their work. So make sure you are downloading any musing from this platform if artist allowed you to do it. Anyway, here we are going to discuss a free downloader tool named klickaud, using this you will get the answer to the question- How to download SoundCloud songs. For this, You will have to do just this:
- Open this tool- klickaud.
- Click on the link that is shown in the figure.
- Now, copy the URL of the track chosen by you from SoundCloud, and paste this URL into the search box of the tool. Next, click on the download button and wait until it is completed.
- After downloading completely, you can see it at the left bottom corner of the window, you can open this song using your system player.
- This application converts the song into the Mp3.
- You can download a playlist of songs using this tool and save them to your PC.
That’s all. We have tried to cover all methods so that you can get the answers to the question- How to download SoundCloud songs. Hope this article will help you, if you have any other method, please tell us in the comment section. Thank You…