Tubi does not cost any money but is free to use, and has access in many countries. It has sufficient content, including Movies and TV shows on it- to get entertainment anytime. To get the content available on this platform, you just have to activate it. This guide is all about- How to Activate Tubi TV on Smart TVs, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV Stick, PS, Xbox, and other devices.
Devices that Support Tubi TV
Subscribers of Tubi TV nearly access this platform on all the devices, and here is a list of those devices.
- Smart TVs such as LG, Samsung, Vizio TV, and more.
- Apple TV.
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Xfinity X1.
- Web Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.
Now, the question for a new user could be what does Tubi TV cost? So, for the knowledge of a new user, we would feel happy to tell you that the Tubi TV is free of cost and does not cost any pay. You can access its content for free, but you just have to activate it on your device to access it. This guide will tell you how you can do it according to your device.
Steps To Setup Tubi TV Account
Here are the steps to set up your account on Tubi TV:
- Visit the Tubi TV registration page.
- Select the method that you want to use to sign up (Via Facebook account, Via Google account, or the email address)
- Let’s assume that you have selected the email address option.
- Now, create a password and fill in all the details and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Once, you have set up your account properly, proceed to activate it on your device.
How to Activate Tubi TV on Your Device?
The activation process of Tubi TV is different according to the device. So, we have a list of devices and the activation process accordingly.
Amazon Fire Stick / Fire TV
Follow these steps to activate Tubi TV on Amazon Fire Stick or TV:
- Search for Tubi using the main menu.
- Once you find it, select the application.
- Now, select Get to start your download and launch the application.
- Select the Sign In option now.
- You will get an activation code.
- Next, visit tubi.tv/activate on a web or mobile browser.
- Now, sign in to your Tubi account that you have set up prior or if you don’t have an account, register.
- Now, enter the activation code and click on Activate Device.
Smart TVs Such As Samsung TV, LG TV, Vizio TV, Etc
If you own a smart TV, then follow these steps to activate the Tubi TV on it:
- Go to the app store and download the Tubi TV.
- Launch the application and select the Sign-in option.
- Proceed to the Link the account if you have already set up a Tubi TV account, or go for the Register option if you are new.
- Find out the activation code.
- Now, visit the tubitv.com/activate page on your browser.
- Next, sign in to the Tubi TV account and enter the activation code to activate the account.
Apple TV users can follow the following steps to activate Tubi TV
- Go to the App Store app on your Apple TV and search for Tubi TV.
- Click on the Get button to download and install the Tubi TV.
- Now, open the installed application (Tubi TV).
- Select the Sign In or Register option.
- Next, select the option- Sign in Online.
- You will get an activation code on your screen.
- Now, open tubitv.com/activate on your web browser and click on the Sign In option.
- Next, enter the activation code and click on Submit button.
Here is how to activate Tubi TV on Roku:
- Take the remote in your hand and open the channel store by selecting Streaming Channels.
- Search for Tubi TV here.
- Once you found the Tubi TV, select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
- Now, if necessary, enter your Roku account PIN.
- Next, open the Tubi channel and select Sign In from the menu.
- An activation code will appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, open the browser on a second device and visit this link- tubi.tv/activate.
- Next, click on the Sign In or Register option and enter the activation code you see on your screen.
- Finally, click on Activate Device.
Follow these steps to activate Tubi TV on your Android TV:
- Go to the Android TV Home screen, and scroll to Apps.
- Next, choose the Google Play Store app.
- Now in the Google Play Store app, search for Tubi.
- Select the Tubi app and install it on your Android TV.
- After installation, open the app (Tubi).
- Next, select Sign In or Register, and then, select the Sign in Online option.
- You will get an activation code, popup on your screen.
- Open tubitv.com/activate in a web browser.
- Now, Sign in with your credentials, and enter the activation code after that.
- Next, click on the Submit button.
On Xbox One, you will get two options to activate the Tubi TV account.
- On your Xbox One device, open the Tubi app.
- Then, select the Sign In option.
- Select Sign In via email option.
- Enter the email address and password that you have used to set up your Tubi account.
- Next, click on Sign In.
Via Web Browser
- Click on the Sign In option on Tubi App, and select Sign in on the Web.
- Follow the on-screen steps displayed on your Xbox One device.
- Visit tubitv.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser.
- Now, sign in to your account and enter the activation code shown on your Xbox One screen.
- Lastly, Click on Submit.
Play Station (PS)
- Open the TV and Videos category on your PlayStation (PS).
- Scroll down and find Tubi TV.
- Once found, open Tubi and select the Sign In, Register, or Link Account option.
- You will get an activation code that will appear on your screen.
- Now open tubitv.com/activate in your default browser.
- Sign In to your Tubi account using the credentials that you have used before to set up your Tubi account.
- Finally, enter the activation code and activate the account on your PlayStation.
We have explained all the popular devices that are being used by people, but if still any device is not covered in this guide, you can comment to us, and we will provide steps to activate Tubi TV on that. If you have a TiVo device then, you don’t need to install Tubi TV on it as it comes with a TiVo device, you just have to activate it by following steps:
- On your TiVo device, open the Tubi app.
- Select Sign In or Register and an activation code will appear then.
- Open tubitv.com/activate in your default browser.
- Now, register or sign in.
- Enter the Activation code and activate the account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tubi TV activation code is not working? What to Do?
If the Tubi TV activation code stop working, this means it has expired, and you need to get a new activation code. You can get a new activation code by exiting the application and now use it to resolve the issue. Alternatively, you can uninstall the app and reinstall it.
Tubi TV not working on Smart TV (Samsung or LG)? What to Do?
Just unplug your TV and leave it for 5 minutes then replug and check the status. If this fails to fix the issue, check the server status, and firmware update, or additionally, you can uninstall and reinstall the application.
Is Tubi TV have a cost for its services?
Tubi TV is free to use.