How to Turn Off Push to Talk in VRChat: VRChat is a free-to-play multiplayer online social game released for Meta Quest, Microsoft Windows, and HTC Vive. The Push to Talk feature is used in games to communicate by simply pressing a key. When you turn it off, the microphone will always be On and you won’t need to press any keys to talk.
In this guide, you’ll learn the complete steps to turn off “Push to Talk.” Keep reading this guide!
How to Turn Off Push to Talk in VRChat?
These are the complete steps to turn off the “Push to Talk” in VRChat:
- Visit https://hello.vrchat.com/ on your computer or open VRChat in Desktop mode.
- Open the Settings menu. (Press the Esc key on your keyboard, or find it on the main menu, or access it from the bottom right corner of your screen.)
- Once the menu is opened, click on the Audio & Voice tab.
- Find the setting that displays “Push to talk” or something like that.
- Now, press the toggle button to turn off the option “Push to talk.”
- Now, your microphone will be always On. This means you will not need to press any key to communicate while you’re in the game.
Can I change some settings so that the microphone is permanently on in VRChat?
Yes, you can turn off the “Push to Talk” feature. This will allow you to communicate in the game without pressing any keys: the mic will always be on.
VRChat’s desktop mode has a default push-to-talk key which is the “V” key. When you need to communicate, press this key and start a conversation.