How to Reinstall Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10: If you are reading this article, then one thing is sure that you are one of the Windows 10 users, and you are also facing the problem related to Bluetooth. If you have a question in your mind about – How to Fix or Reinstall Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10? then you should not worry. In this article, we are going to discuss the simplest ways to Reinstall Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10 pc. To overcome this issue, you have to read step by step carefully from beginning to end, and I am sure that you will be able to remove this issue.
Outdated drivers are one of the major possible causes behind unsuccessful Bluetooth connectivity. So in that condition i.e if your driver is also an outdated one, then the reinstallation of the Bluetooth driver will help you to overcome your problem related to connectivity. So, without more time consumption, let’s; start the process of reinstallation of Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10.
Easy Way to Fix or Reinstall Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10
Let me tell you one thing, that if you never checked the version of your driver, then first check it before Reinstallation. And if you have checked, then you have to follow the following steps –
1 . You have to find out all details about your installed Driver :
Step A – First, you have to open the Run Dialog Box with the help of the short key ‘Win+R’ after this, you have to type – ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the dialog box, then press simply ‘Enter’ button and the Device Manager window will be open and will appear on the screen.
Step B – Now, you can see all installed devices and drivers on your screen and their details. Now you have to expand the Bluetooth section by double click on it, After that, a new interface will open.
Step C – Now, one more thing you should know that generally, there are two types of devices one is Realtek Bluetooth Adapter, and the second is Intel ® Wireless Bluetooth. Now you have to right-click on it and go to the Properties option.
Step D – Now, find out the driver tab where you can find out its details. After navigating, click on the Driver section.
Step E – Now, you can see the interface, which is shown in the image. The most important thing is to remember the name of your paired adapter as it will help to download the right driver.
2. Now UnInstall Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10
Note- After Uninstalling the present driver, your Bluetooth adapter will stop working.
Before reinstalling the new driver, you have to uninstall the present or old driver from your PC. You have to follow the following steps –
- Go to the device manager by pressing “Window+X.”
- Now search for Bluetooth device
- Now uninstall it by right click
Note- This option will appear in the old version of Windows 10.
Now the uninstallation process of the older version is done. After uninstalling the older version of the driver, you must restart your PC.
3. Now Reinstall the Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10
Now, after uninstalling, you have to Reinstall the driver on your PC. And you have to follow these steps to Reinstall the driver –
- Search uninstalled driver name in the PC: manufacturer Bluetooth website, and for doing this, you have an Internet connection, so, first of all, make sure that your system has a connection.
- Click on the link if you find out the desired: driver name.
- Now according to your system configuration, download the driver on your PC.
- Now go to your download folder and click on the .exe file to install, and click the Next button.
- Follow the guideline to finish the installation process.
- After installing the driver, you must restart your pc once again.
Next and final step is here –
4. How to Enable Bluetooth Service in Windows 10
Now after, installing the driver, one more step is very- important How to Enable Bluetooth Service in Windows 10 ? so you have to follow these steps to enable your Bluetooth service –
- By pressing the ‘Window+R’ open run command in your system.
- Type services.msc then press Enter
- Now right click on the Bluetooth Support Services.
- Click on the Restart option on the context menu.
After this, go to the Bluetooth Support Services once again and double click on it, and then go to properties and click on it.
From here, you can go to the general tab and change the startup type to Automatic after this, press Apply then, Ok to shave your modification. See the image –
Hope this will help all who are facing the problem related to the Reinstallation of Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10. Thank you.