News: Developer “LameCat Studio” and publisher “East2west Games” have introduced Wulin Chess, available on the Steam Store to play and enjoy for players who love strategy-making games. The game is simple and set in a captivating dark fantasy world. By playing it, you can strengthen your heroes by collecting equipment and enhancing attributes that will help to face the challenges that lie ahead. Some users started enjoying playing Wulin Chess, but some have reported low FPS and stuttering issues with the game on various forums and social media platforms like Reddit.
If you are also facing low fps and stuttering issues with Wulin Chess, here are the steps that can prevent these issues and help you play the game hassle-free.
Causes for Low FPS and Stuttering Issues With Wulin Chess
If you are experiencing FPS lag or stuttering issues with Wulin Chess, any of the following could be the culprit, including-
- Your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements.
- Outdated graphics drivers.
- Display mode settings are affecting performance.
- User Account Control privilege issues.
- Low resources for the game due to tasks running in the background.
- Unoptimized video settings.
How to Fix Low FPS and Stuttering Issues with the Wulin Chess?
If you start getting performance issues like low FPS or stuttering issues with Wulin Chess, try these steps and resolve the issue to play the game seamlessly:
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers can be considered, one of the main causes of FPS lag and stuttering issues with Wulin Chess.
These simple steps should be considered to update your graphic driver (Windows):
- Open Device Manager– Type “Device Manager” in your Windows search bar and click on the first app. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Next, click on the “Display Adapters” option from the list, and expand the options to see the installed graphic drivers. Next, select the Graphic driver that you want to update (Some people have more than one graphic driver) and right-click then select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Check If Your Device Meets The Minimum System Requirements
In general, if your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements to run Wulin Chess, you may notice low FPS or stuttering issues in the game. So make sure that your device complies with all the system requirements that the Wulin Chess game developers have asked for.
Here are the Minimum Requirements
- OS *: Windows 7 or later (* From January 1st, 2024, the Steam Client will only support Windows 10 and later versions.)
- Processor: i5-3570 3.4 GHz 4 Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2048 MB available space.
Disable Steam Overlay
Disabling Steam Overlay is another possible solution to bypass FPS lag and the stuttering problems with Wulin Chess. So, if you’ve enabled this and started encountering FPS issues, try disabling it for the Wulin Chess and see if that helps. Consider these steps to do this:
- Open Steam Library.
- Find Wulin Chess, right-click on it, and click on “Properties.”
- Visit the “GENERAL” tab, and uncheck the box next to the text- “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- Launch Wulin Chess and see if the above steps helped or not.
Launch Wulin Chess With Administrator Rights
Launching Wulin Chess with administrator rights can solve the issues- the game may require administrator rights to run on your device.
- Open the Steam library, right-click Wulin Chess, and select Properties.
- From the options, click on the “Installed Files”, then click the “Browse” button to open the game directory.
- Next, right-click on the .exe file of the Wulin Chess game and select “Properties.”
- Under the Compatibility tab, look for the “Run this program as an administrator” option and click the checkbox next to this option.
- Click on “Apply” and launch Wulin Chess.
Set Wulin Chess to High Priority
Wulin Chess might be set on low priority, but setting the game to a higher priority can improve the framerate in the game– when you do this, your system starts prioritizing the game and allocates more resources to it.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch Wulin Chess.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of Wulin Chess.
- Right-click Wulin Chess, hover your mouse on “Set priority” and select High.
- Launch Wulin Chess.
Manually Limiting Your Framerate
By manually limiting the framerate, some users have solved the low FPS issue with Wulin Chess -to increase the overall smoothness of your gaming experience, you can also consider this step.
Change In-Game Settings
To deal with FPS and stuttering issues with Wulin Chess, consider in-game settings such as reducing resolution & texture quality, switching between the display modes, switching to the auto settings option for Video, and other graphical options.