Are you facing Time Machine Bronzeville FPS drops, lag, and stuttering issues? Time Machine Bronzeville, a storytelling game launched on Steam Store, can be a good choice for story explorers. Many users have had success installing and playing this game without having any issues, while many users face stuttering or low FPS issues with the game.
Here’s how to fix Dungeon Mage’s Low FPS and Stuttering issues and boost the game’s performance on your device.
How to Fix Low FPS and Stuttering Issues with the Time Machine Bronzeville?
Basic Steps First
If you’ve started getting performance issues with Time Machine Bronzeville, then first, take some basic steps to resolve the issue – sometimes the problem is temporary.
- Restart Your Device: To resolve FPS drops, lag, and stuttering with Time Machine Bronzeville, simply close the game and restart your computer– if you don’t regularly restart your computer, you will experience slow watch performance at speed.
- Verify Internet Connection: Playing the game online requires a strong internet – if it is weak or unstable, some Time Machine Bronzeville features may face problems running.
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers are one of the main causes of Time Machine Bronzeville’s low FPS and stuttering issues.
To update your graphic driver (Windows), follow these steps:
- Open Device Manager– Type Device Manager in the Windows search bar and click on the first app. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Now, click on “Display Adapters” and expand the options to see your graphic drivers. Next, select the Graphic driver that you want to update and right-click then select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Make Sure Your System Meets The Minimum Requirements
Low FPS problem with Time Machine Bronzeville usually means that your computer hardware is not able to meet the system requirements of the game in a given setting. So to avoid such issues, make sure your system meets all the requirements to run Time Machine Bronzeville without having any issues.
Minimum Requirements (Windows)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 bits
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4690K Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Disable Steam Overlay
If you’ve enabled the Steam overlay and the frame rate for Time Machine Bronzeville suddenly drops, try disabling it for the game and see if that helps. Here are the steps:
- Open Steam Library.
- Find Time Machine Bronzeville, right-click on it, and click on “Properties.”
- In the “GENERAL” tab, uncheck the box next to the text- “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- Launch Time Machine Bronzeville and see if the above steps helped or not.
Set Time Machine Bronzeville to High Priority
Setting Time Machine Bronzeville to a higher priority can improve framerate – when you do this, your system prioritizes the game and allocates more resources.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch Time Machine Bronzeville.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Use Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of Time Machine Bronzeville.
- Right-click Time Machine Bronzeville, hover your mouse, and set the priority to High.
- Launch Time Machine Bronzeville.
Change in-Game Graphic Settings
You can change your graphic settings inside Time Machine Bronzeville at your convenience and see which one is best suited to run the game with a better framerate.