Time Machine Bronzeville, a storytelling game launched on Steam Store, can be a good choice for story explorers. Many users have had success installing and playing this game without having any issues, while many are troubled with crashing, freezing, or startup issues.
Here’s how you can resolve these issues with the Time Machine Bronzeville.
Why Is Time Machine Bronzeville Crashing, Freezing, or not launching/loading?
There can be several reasons why the Time Machine Bronzeville game may stop loading/launching, crashing, freezing, or proper startup –
- Corrupted game files
- Software conflict
- Outdated graphics driver
- Missing or corrupted system drivers
- Lack of administrative rights
- Firewall or antivirus software.
How to Fix Time Machine Bronzeville Crashing, Fatal Errors, and Startup Issues?
Basic Checks First
If you have just installed Time Machine Bronzeville and tried to launch it but started facing issues with the game, first, do some basic checks. Here are the steps to follow:
- Make sure your PC and the Time Machine Bronzeville game are up to date, this may cause compatibility issues, resulting in the game crashing on your PC.
- Disable Windows Firewall– your firewall software may block some game files resulting in a fatal error when starting the Time Machine Bronzeville game.
- Restart your PC and relaunch Time Machine Bronzeville – this helps resolve temporary software glitches with the connectivity.
- Disable Antivirus– Like a firewall, your antivirus software may also block certain game files and cause the Time Machine Bronzeville game to not load properly.
Make Sure Your Device Meets the Minimum Requirements
Ensure your system meets the minimum requirements to run and play the Time Machine Bronzeville game.
Minimum System Requirements (Windows)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 bits
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4690K Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Install Pending Updates For Your PC (Windows)
If your PC has outdated software and drivers, you may face issues – it can cause issues with Time Machine Bronzeville, resulting in game crashes, start-up issues, or fatal errors. Consider installing all pending updates on your PC– Time Machine Bronzeville requires the latest versions of drivers and support software to run properly.
- Open Windows Settings.
- Click on “Windows Update” and then “Check for Updates.”
- There can be one or more updates for your PC, download and install all of them.
- Relaunch Time Machine Bronzeville and see if it starts without the previous issues.
Run Time Machine Bronzeville With Administrator Privileges
Time Machine Bronzeville may require administrator rights to run on your PC – this may be a solution to resolve crashing or fatal errors.
- Open the Steam library, right-click Time Machine Bronzeville, and select Properties.
- Click the “Installed Files” option and then the “Browse” button to open the game directory.
- Next, right-click on the .exe file of the Time Machine Bronzeville game and select “Properties.”
- Under the Compatibility tab, click the checkbox next to the “Run this program as an administrator” option.
- Click on “Apply” and launch Time Machine Bronzeville.
Verify Game Files
Corrupted game files might cause crashing, loading, launching, or opening problems- verifying and repairing corrupted game files can solve the crashing and loading problem and help Time Machine Bronzeville run smoothly.
- Open the Steam Library.
- Right-click Time Machine Bronzeville and select “Properties.”
- Under the “Local Files” option, click “Verify integrity of game files…”
- Wait while Steam validates Time Machine Bronzeville files.
- After completing the process, re-launch Time Machine Bronzeville to see if you can play it properly.
Reinstall Time Machine Bronzeville
If all fails, and the game “Time Machine Bronzeville” is still crashing or refusing to load on your system, delete the installed version and install the newer version of the game, it might be your last resort.
Wait for the New Patch
Wait for game developers to release a patch note for Time Machine Bronzeville to resolve its known issues and bugs such as crashing, loading, or fatal errors.
For now, if nothing helps to resolve your issue, you can go with two options- update Time Machine Bronzeville or contact game support.