Summoners War, an RPG that captured the Summoners all around the world! Available on the Steam Store for free, can be a good choice for people who love RPG battle games. Many users have successfully installed and are playing Summoners War without having any issues, while many are troubled with stuttering or low FPS issues with the game.
Here’s how to fix Summoners War’s Low FPS and Stuttering issues and boost the game’s performance on your device.
How to Fix Low FPS and Stuttering Issues with Summoners War?
Basic Steps First
If you’ve started getting performance issues with Summoners War, then first, take some basic steps to resolve the issue – sometimes the problem is temporary.
- Restart Your Device: To resolve FPS drops, lag, and stuttering with Summoners War, simply close the game and restart your computer– if you don’t regularly restart your computer, you will experience slow watch performance at speed.
- Verify Internet Connection: Playing the game online requires a strong internet – if it is weak or unstable, some Summoners War features may face problems running/loading.
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers are one of the main causes of Summoners War’s low FPS and stuttering issues.
To update your graphic driver (Windows), follow these steps:
- Open Device Manager– Type Device Manager in the Windows search bar and click on the first app. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Now, click on “Display Adapters” and expand the options to see your graphic drivers. Next, select the Graphic driver that you want to update and right-click then select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Make Sure Your System Meets The Minimum Requirements
Low FPS problem with Summoners War usually means that your computer hardware is not able to meet the system requirements of the game in a given setting. So to avoid such issues, make sure your system meets all the requirements to run Summoners War without having any issues.
Minimum System Requirements (Windows)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: windows10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 460 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard Audio or higher
Disable Steam Overlay
If you’ve enabled the Steam overlay and the frame rate for Summoners War suddenly drops, try disabling it for the game and see if that helps. Here are the steps:
- Open Steam Library.
- Find Summoners War, right-click on it, and click on “Properties.”
- In the “GENERAL” tab, uncheck the box next to the text- “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- Launch Summoners War and see if the above steps helped or not.
Set Summoners War to High Priority
Setting Summoners War to a higher priority can improve framerate – when you do this, your system prioritizes the game and allocates more resources.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch Summoners War.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Use Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of Summoners War.
- Right-click Summoners War, hover your mouse and set the priority to High.
- Launch Summoners War.
Change in-Game Graphic Settings
You can change your graphic settings inside Summoners War at your convenience and see which one is best suited to run the game with a better framerate.