News: Developer and publisher “OSMAN ABDALLE” have introduced Son Of Killwa, available on the Steam Store to play and enjoy for players who love survival games. The game’s 3D world unfolds an exciting story of courage and resilience at every twist and turn. While enjoying the game, you will have to deal with formidable enemies and challenging puzzles that will directly challenge your wit. Some users started enjoying playing Son Of Killwa, but, many users have reported the game crashing, freezing, not launching, or startup issues.
If you are also facing such issues with Son Of Killwa, here are the steps that can prevent these issues and help you play hassle-free.
Why is “Son Of Killwa” crashing, freezing, not launching, or having startup issues?
There can be many reasons why “Son Of Killwa” crashes, freezes, won’t launch, or has startup issues, but, lack of compatibility with your system is one of the most common reasons. If your system meets all the requirements to run Son Of Killwa, these could be a possible cause –
- Corrupted game files
- Software conflict
- Pending Updates
- Outdated graphics driver
- Missing or corrupted system drivers
- Lack of administrative rights
- Security software such as firewall or antivirus.
- Unknown Bugs from developers.
Fix Son Of Killwa Crashing, Freezing, Not Launching, or Startup Issues
Crashes, freezing, or startup issues with Son Of Killwa can prevent you from enjoying the game – some basic steps can resolve such issues and let you play this game.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, check if your device and the Son Of Killwa are running on their newest version, older versions may cause compatibility issues, resulting in the game crashing on your device.
- Temporary Disable Windows Firewall– system security software such as your firewall may block some game files resulting in a fatal error when starting the Son Of Killwa game.
- Restart your device and relaunch Son Of Killwa – Sometimes, the problem may be caused by a temporary glitch that requires a fresh start to resolve, this can lead to temporary software glitches with connectivity; usually, helps.
- Disable your Antivirus– Like a firewall, if you have antivirus software, it may also block some game files, resulting Son Of Killwa game not loading properly and may also cause problems accessing some in-game features.
If you’ve checked these, but the Son Of Killwa game is still crashing, follow the steps below.
Check If Your Device Meets the Minimum Requirements
The most common reason for Son Of Killwa to crash, freeze, or not launch is the lack of requirements to run the game properly –it’s time to verify if your device meets the minimum requirements so that the game can run without any problems.
Here are the Minimum Requirements
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: INTEL CORE I5-8400 or AMD RYZEN 3 3300X
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB or AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD (Preferred)
Install All Pending Updates For Your PC (Windows)
Pending updates for your PC can be another possible reason why Son Of Killwa crashes, freezes, or won’t launch. Check for pending updates and consider them installing all –Son Of Killwa requires the most delinquent versions of drivers and other supported software to launch and work properly.
- Open Windows Settings.
- From the left side of the screen, click on “Windows Update” and then “Check for Updates.”
- You will see all (One or more) pending updates for your PC, download and install them.
- Relaunch the Son Of Killwa and see if it starts without the previous issues.
Grant Administrator Rights to the Son Of Killwa
Players have discussed on various forums and social media handles like Reddit that granting administrator rights to Son Of Killwa has helped them resolve crashing or startup issues.
- From your Steam library, right-click Son Of Killwa, and select Properties.
- Head on to the “Installed Files” option and click on it,
- Now, click the “Browse” button that will open the game directory.
- Next, right-click on the .exe file of the Son Of Killwa game and select “Properties.”
- Under the Compatibility tab, find the “Run this program as an administrator” option and click the checkbox next to it.
- Click on “Apply” and launch Son Of Killwa.
Verify Game Files (Steam Client)
For the first time, corrupted game files may have been installed, resulting in issues loading, launching, or opening – verifying and repairing corrupted Son Of Killwa game files may resolve the freezing and loading issues and allow the game to launch properly. It may help to do so.
- Open your Steam Library.
- Right-click Son Of Killwa and click on “Properties” from the appeared options.
- Go to the “Local Files” option and select the “Verify integrity of game files…” option.
- Wait for the Son Of Killwa files to be verified by Steam.
- After completing the process, re-launch Son Of Killwa.
Disable Steam Overlay
Open your Steam Library > Right-click on Son Of Killwa > Select Properties > Go to the General section > uncheck the “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game” checkbox.
Return to your game Library and relaunch Son Of Killwa to check for the not launching issue.
Launch the Game in Windowed Mode (Steam)
- Open the Steam Library.
- Right-click on Son Of Killwa > Select Properties > General > click on Set Launch Options.
- Now, copy & paste the following command-line argument:
- Next, save the changes and try running the game again to check if Son Of Killwa is launching properly or not.
End Background Task (Windows)
Running multiple background programs may interfere with Son Of Killwa, preventing the game from launching smoothly – close the programs one by one and launch the game to see which program is interfering with the game.
- Open Task Manager.
- You will see the list of running background programs.
- Select a task that you want to close.
- Once selected, click on End Task.
- Launch Son Of Killwa to see if that program was the culprit.
Note: If this makes no change, perform the same steps with another program to find the culprit.
Reinstall Son Of Killwa
If all the above methods are not able to make any changes to the situation, reinstalling Son Of Killwa should be your next step.
The new version of the game “Son Of Killwa” can help solve the problems that were in its previous version – uninstall the installed one and reinstall the new version.
Wait for the Update
The installed version of Son Of Killwa may contain some unknown bugs from the developers. If this is the case, you may see a patch note coming soon to resolve Son Of Killwa’s known issues and bugs like crashes, loading, or fatal errors – keep your eyes on the game’s official social handles or the game’s Steam page.
For now, you have two options- update Son Of Killwa or contact game support.