News: Get ready to set sail in Skull and Bones to carve your name into the list of the most feared pirate captains. Ubisoft Co-op has introduced this amazing game for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S users, which is ready to get from the Epic Store. PC users have started enjoying this game, but some have reported low FPS and stuttering issues with the game on various forums and social media platforms like Reddit.
If you are also facing low fps and stuttering issues with Skull and Bones Open Beta, here are the steps that can prevent these issues and help you play the game hassle-free.
Causes for Low FPS and Stuttering Issues With Skull and Bones Open Beta
If you are experiencing FPS lag or stuttering issues with Skull and Bones Open Beta, any of the following could be the culprit, including-
- Your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements.
- Outdated graphics drivers.
- User Account Control privilege issues.
- Low resources for the game: tasks running in the background.
- Unoptimized video settings.
How to Fix Low FPS and Stuttering Issues with the Skull and Bones Open Beta?
If you start getting performance issues like low FPS or stuttering issues with Skull and Bones Open Beta, try these steps and resolve the issue to play the game seamlessly:
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers can be considered, one of the main causes of FPS lag and stuttering issues with Skull and Bones Open Beta.
Considered these two steps to update your graphic driver (Windows):
- Open Device Manager by typing “Device Manager” in your Windows search bar and clicking on the first app. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Now, click on the “Display Adapters” option from the list, and expand the options to see all the installed graphic drivers on your PC. Next, select one Graphic driver that you want to update (There can be more than one graphic driver) and right-click then select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Check If Your Device Meets The Minimum System Requirements
Low FPS and Stuttering issues with Skull and Bones Open Beta generally happen when your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements to run the game. So make sure that your device complies with all the system requirements that the Skull and Bones Open Beta game
Here are the Minimum Requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i7 4790 AMD Ryzen5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB dual channel
- Storage: 65 GB SSD
- Required Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB or AMD RX 570 8GB
- Login Accounts Required: Ubisoft
Launch Skull and Bones Open Beta With Administrator Rights
Launching Skull and Bones Open Beta with administrator rights can solve the issues- the game may require administrator rights to run on your device.
- Go to the installed location of the game and expand the folder to find the .exe game file.
- Next, right-click on the .exe file of the Skull and Bones Open Beta game and select “Properties.”
- Go to Compatibility > “Run this program as an administrator” option and click the checkbox next to it.
- Click on “Apply” and launch Skull and Bones Open Beta.
Set Skull and Bones Open Beta to High Priority
Skull and Bones Open Beta might be set on low priority, but setting the game to a higher priority can improve the framerate in the game– doing this will allocate more resources to the game, and your system will start prioritizing the game.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch Skull and Bones Open Beta.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of Skull and Bones Open Beta.
- Right-click Skull and Bones Open Beta, hover your mouse on “Set priority” and select High.
- Launch Skull and Bones Open Beta.
Manually Limiting Your Framerate
By manually limiting the framerate, some users have solved the low FPS issue with Skull and Bones Open Beta -to increase the overall smoothness of your gaming experience, you can also consider this step.
Change In-Game Settings
To deal with FPS and stuttering issues with Skull and Bones Open Beta, consider in-game settings such as reducing resolution & texture quality, switching between the display modes, switching to the auto settings option for Video, and other graphical options.