News: Developer “Ashborne Games” and publisher “THQ Nordic” have introduced “Last Train Home – Legion Tales”, available on the Steam Store to play and enjoy for players who love single-player battle games. Some users started enjoying playing Last Train Home – Legion Tales, but some have reported low FPS and stuttering issues with the game on various forums and social media platforms like Reddit.
If you are also facing low fps and stuttering issues with Last Train Home – Legion Tales, here are the steps that can prevent these issues and help you play the game hassle-free.
Causes for Low FPS and Stuttering Issues With Last Train Home – Legion Tales
If you are experiencing FPS lag or stuttering issues with Last Train Home – Legion Tales, any of the following could be the culprit, including-
- Your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements.
- Outdated graphics drivers.
- Display mode settings are affecting performance.
- User Account Control privilege issues.
- Low resources for the game due to tasks running in the background.
- Unoptimized video settings.
How to Fix Low FPS and Stuttering Issues with the Last Train Home – Legion Tales?
If you start getting performance issues like low FPS or stuttering issues with Last Train Home – Legion Tales, try these steps and resolve the issue to play the game seamlessly:
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers can be considered, one of the main causes of framerate lag and stuttering issues with Last Train Home – Legion Tales.
These simple steps should be considered to update your graphic driver (Windows):
- Open Device Manager– Type “Device Manager” in your Windows search bar and click on the first app. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Next, click on the “Display Adapters” option from the list, and expand the options to see the installed graphic drivers. Next, select the Graphic driver that you want to update (Some people have more than one graphic driver) and right-click then select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Check If Your Device Meets The Minimum System Requirements
In general, if your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements to run Last Train Home – Legion Tales, you may notice low FPS or stuttering issues in the game. So make sure that your device complies with all the system requirements that the Last Train Home – Legion Tales game developers have asked for.
Here are the Minimum Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: 3 GHz Quad-Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 1050-Ti (4GB) / AMD® Radeon™ RX 570 (4GB)
Disable Steam Overlay
Disabling Steam Overlay is another possible solution to bypass FPS lag and the stuttering problems with Last Train Home – Legion Tales. So, if you’ve enabled this and started encountering FPS issues, try disabling it for the Last Train Home – Legion Tales and see if that helps. Consider these steps to do this:
- Open Steam Library.
- Find Last Train Home – Legion Tales, right-click on it, and click on “Properties.”
- Visit the “GENERAL” tab, and uncheck the box next to the text- “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- Launch Last Train Home – Legion Tales and see if the above steps helped or not.
Launch Last Train Home – Legion Tales With Administrator Rights
Launching Last Train Home – Legion Tales with administrator rights can solve the issues- the game may require administrator rights to run on your device.
- Open the Steam library, right-click Last Train Home – Legion Tales, and select Properties.
- From the options, click on the “Installed Files”, then click the “Browse” button to open the game directory.
- Next, right-click on the .exe file of the Last Train Home – Legion Tales game and select “Properties.”
- Under the Compatibility tab, look for the “Run this program as an administrator” option and click the checkbox next to this option.
- Click on “Apply” and launch Last Train Home – Legion Tales.
Set Last Train Home – Legion Tales to High Priority
Last Train Home – Legion Tales might be set on low priority, but setting the game to a higher priority can improve the framerate in the game– when you do this, your system starts prioritizing the game and allocates more resources to it.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch Last Train Home – Legion Tales.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of Last Train Home – Legion Tales.
- Right-click Varangian Guard – Hero – For Honor, hover your mouse on “Set priority” and select High.
- Launch Last Train Home – Legion Tales.
Manually Limiting Your Framerate
By manually limiting the framerate, some users have solved the stuttering issue with Last Train Home – Legion Tales -to increase the overall smoothness of your gaming experience, you can also consider this step.
Change In-Game Settings
To deal with stuttering issues with Last Train Home – Legion Tales, consider in-game settings such as reducing resolution & texture quality, switching between the display modes, switching to the auto settings option for Video, and other graphical options.