News: JongRo 3_Street, developed and published by “BlueKim”, is an Action, Adventure, Indie, Simulation, and Strategy game. The game is similar to Resident Evil: South Korea is hit by the Epsilon Virus, causing the entire country to become a wasteland. In the game, you will play the role of a man who hears a rumor about a way to salvation at Jongno 3-GA Station and decides to go there, taking a path filled with infected people.
The developers have tried to make JongRo 3_Street interesting and playable for all users, but some have reported low FPS and stuttering issues with the game on various forums and social media platforms like Reddit.
If you are also facing low fps and stuttering issues with JongRo 3_Street, here are the steps that can prevent these issues and help you play the game hassle-free.
Causes for Low FPS and Stuttering Issues With JongRo 3_Street
If you are experiencing FPS lag or stuttering issues with JongRo 3_Street, any of the following could be the culprit, including-
- Your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements.
- Outdated graphics drivers.
- Display mode settings are affecting performance.
- User Account Control privilege issues.
- Low resources for the game due to background programs.
- Unoptimized video settings.
How to Fix Low FPS and Stuttering Issues with the JongRo 3_Street?
If you start getting performance issues like low FPS or stuttering issues with JongRo 3_Street, try these steps and resolve the issue to play the game seamlessly:
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers can be considered, one of the main causes of FPS lag and stuttering issues with JongRo 3_Street.
Follow these two simple steps to update your graphic driver (Windows):
- Open Device Manager by typing “Device Manager” in your Windows search bar and clicking on the first appeared app from the list. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Once the device manager is opened, click on the “Display Adapters” option from the list and expand the option. Now, select the desired Graphic driver that you want to update (Some people have more than one graphic driver), right-click, and select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Check If Your Device Meets The Minimum System Requirements
In general, if your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements to run JongRo 3_Street, you may notice low FPS or stuttering issues in the game. So make sure that your device complies with all the system requirements that the JongRo 3_Street game requires to play.
Here are the Minimum Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Window 10/11
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Disable Steam Overlay
Disabling Steam Overlay is another possible solution to bypass FPS lag and the stuttering problems with JongRo 3_Street. So, if you’ve enabled this and started encountering FPS issues, try disabling it for the JongRo 3_Street and see if that helps. Consider these steps to do this:
- Open Steam Library.
- Find JongRo 3_Street, right-click on it, and click on “Properties.”
- Visit the “GENERAL” tab, and uncheck the box next to the text- “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- Launch JongRo 3_Street and see if the above steps helped or not.
Launch JongRo 3_Street With Administrator Rights
Launching JongRo 3_Street with administrator rights can solve the issues- the game may require administrator rights to run on your device.
- Open the Steam library, right-click JongRo 3_Street, and select Properties.
- From the options, click on the “Installed Files”, then click the “Browse” button to open the game directory.
- Next, right-click on the .exe file of the JongRo 3_Street game and select “Properties.”
- From the Compatibility tab, click on the checkbox next to this option- “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Click on “Apply” and launch JongRo 3_Street.
Set JongRo 3_Street to High Priority
JongRo 3_Street might be set on low priority, but setting the game to a higher priority can improve the framerate in the game– when you do this, your system starts prioritizing the game and allocates more resources to it.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch JongRo 3_Street.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of JongRo 3_Street.
- Right-click JongRo 3_Street, hover your mouse on “Set priority” and select High.
- Launch JongRo 3_Street.
Manually Limiting Your Framerate
By manually limiting the framerate, some users have solved the low FPS issue with JongRo 3_Street -to increase the overall smoothness of your gaming experience, you can also consider this step.
Change In-Game Settings
To deal with FPS and stuttering issues with JongRo 3_Street, consider in-game settings such as reducing resolution & texture quality, switching between the display modes, switching to the auto settings option for Video, and other graphical options.