Idle Plant Game, developed and published by FootoftheHare, is a Casual, Simulation game. You can get it on your system via the Steam Store and start enjoying it. While many users have already started enjoying the Idle Plant Game, some are reporting Low FPS and Stuttering issues with the game.
Here’s how to fix Idle Plant Game’s Low FPS and Stuttering issues and boost the game’s performance on your device.
How to Fix Low FPS and Stuttering Issues with the Idle Plant Game?
If you’ve started getting performance issues like low fps or stuttering issues with Idle Plant Game, then first, take some primary steps to resolve the issue – sometimes the problem is temporary.
- Restart Your Device: To resolve FPS drops, lag, and stuttering with Idle Plant Game, simply close the game and restart your computer– if you don’t regularly restart your computer, you might experience a slow performance.
- Verify Internet Connection: Playing the game online requires a strong internet – if it is weak or unstable, some Idle Plant Game features may face problems running.
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers are one of the main causes of Idle Plant Game’s low FPS and stuttering issues.
To update your graphic driver (Windows), follow these steps:
- Open Device Manager– Type Device Manager in the Windows search bar and click on the first app. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Now, click on “Display Adapters” and expand the options to see your graphic drivers. Next, select the Graphic driver that you want to update and right-click then select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Make Sure Your System Meets The Minimum Requirements
A low FPS problem with Idle Plant Game usually means that your device is lacking somewhere to meet the minimum requirements to run the game smoothly. The first thing to confirm is that your system meets the minimum requirements to run and play the Idle Plant Game game.
Here are the Minimum Requirements (Windows)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 300 MB available space.
Disable Steam Overlay
If you’ve enabled the Steam overlay and the frame rate for Idle Plant Game suddenly drops, try disabling it for the game and see if that helps. Here are the steps:
- Open Steam Library.
- Find Idle Plant Game, right-click on it, and click on “Properties.”
- In the “GENERAL” tab, uncheck the box next to the text- “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- Launch Idle Plant Game and see if the above steps helped or not.
Launch Idle Plant Game With Administrator Rights
Idle Plant Game may require administrator rights to run on your PC – this might be a solution to resolve Low FPS and Stuttering problems.
- Open the Steam library, right-click Idle Plant Game, and select Properties.
- Look for the “Installed Files” option and click on it, then click the “Browse” button to open the game directory.
- Next, right-click on the .exe file of the Idle Plant Game game and select “Properties.”
- Under the Compatibility tab, look for the “Run this program as an administrator” option and click the checkbox next to it.
- Click on “Apply” and launch the Idle Plant Game.
Set Idle Plant Game to High Priority
Setting Idle Plant Game to a higher priority can improve the framerate of the game– when you do this, your system starts prioritizing the game and allocates more resources to it.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch Idle Plant Game.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Use Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of Idle Plant Game.
- Right-click Idle Plant Game, hover your mouse, and set the priority to High.
- Launch Idle Plant Game.
Change in-Game Graphic Settings
Some users have found that after tweaking in-game graphic settings, the low fps issue with the Idle Plant Game has been resolved for them. You can change your graphic settings inside Idle Plant Game at your convenience and see which one is best suited to run the game with a better framerate.