News: EXPHYSIA, developed and published by “GRAFAITH”, is an action role-playing game. You can start playing the game and move freely anywhere in a space where almost everything operates based on physical calculations. The developers have made EXPHYSIA interesting and playable with your friends, but some have reported low FPS and stuttering issues with the game on various forums and social media platforms like Reddit.
If you are also facing low fps and stuttering issues with EXPHYSIA, here are the steps that can prevent these issues and help you play the game hassle-free.
Causes for Low FPS and Stuttering Issues With EXPHYSIA
If you are experiencing FPS lag or stuttering issues with EXPHYSIA, any of the following could be the culprit, including-
- Your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements.
- Outdated graphics drivers.
- Display mode settings are affecting performance.
- User Account Control privilege issues.
- Low resources for the game due to background programs.
- Unoptimized video settings.
How to Fix Low FPS and Stuttering Issues with EXPHYSIA?
If you start getting performance issues like low FPS or stuttering issues with EXPHYSIA, try these steps and resolve the issue to play the game seamlessly:
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers can be considered, one of the main causes of FPS lag and stuttering issues with EXPHYSIA.
Follow these two simple steps to update your graphic driver (Windows):
- Open Device Manager by typing “Device Manager” in your Windows search bar and clicking on the first appeared app from the list. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Once the device manager is opened, click on the “Display Adapters” option from the list and expand the option. Now, select the desired Graphic driver that you want to update (Some people have more than one graphic driver), right-click, and select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Check If Your Device Meets The Minimum System Requirements
In general, if your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements to run EXPHYSIA, you may notice low FPS or stuttering issues in the game. So make sure that your device complies with all the system requirements that the EXPHYSIA game requires to play.
Here are the Minimum Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 RS4+
- Processor: Intel i5 9600K / AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- VR Support: OpenXR -Controller without a primary button is not supported. e.g. HTC Vive controller
- Additional Notes: VR Minimal Requirements: CPU: Intel 6-core i7-8700 / AMD Ryzen 7 2700 GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2070 / AMD RX 5700XT
Disable Steam Overlay
Disabling Steam Overlay is another possible solution to bypass FPS lag and the stuttering problems with EXPHYSIA. So, if you’ve enabled this and started encountering FPS issues, try disabling it for EXPHYSIA and see if that helps. Consider these steps to do this:
- Open Steam Library.
- Find EXPHYSIA, right-click on it, and click on “Properties.”
- Visit the “GENERAL” tab, and uncheck the box next to the text- “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- Launch EXPHYSIA and see if the above steps helped or not.
Launch EXPHYSIA With Administrator Rights
Launching EXPHYSIA with administrator rights can solve the issues- the game may require administrator rights to run on your device.
- Open the Steam library, right-click EXPHYSIA, and select Properties.
- From the options, click on the “Installed Files”, then click the “Browse” button to open the game directory.
- Next, right-click on the .exe file of the EXPHYSIA game and select “Properties.”
- From the Compatibility tab, click on the checkbox next to this option- “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Click on “Apply” and launch EXPHYSIA.
Set EXPHYSIA to High Priority
EXPHYSIA might be set on low priority, but setting the game to a higher priority can improve the framerate in the game– when you do this, your system starts prioritizing the game and allocates more resources to it.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch EXPHYSIA.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of EXPHYSIA.
- Right-click EXPHYSIA, hover your mouse on “Set priority” and select High.
- Launch EXPHYSIA.
Manually Limiting Your Framerate
By manually limiting the framerate, some users have solved the low FPS issue with EXPHYSIA -to increase the overall smoothness of your gaming experience, you can also consider this step.
Change In-Game Settings
To deal with FPS and stuttering issues with EXPHYSIA, consider in-game settings such as reducing resolution & texture quality, switching between the display modes, switching to the auto settings option for Video, and other graphical options.