Are you facing Dungeon Mage FPS drops, lag, and stuttering issues? Dungeon Mage was launched in December 2023, and runs on many players’ systems smoothly, while many users face stuttering or low FPS issues. The developers have optimized the game for proper functioning, but still, a lot of users are facing problems because their PC has performance issues.
Here’s how to fix Dungeon Mage’s Low FPS and Stuttering issues and boost the game’s performance on your device.
How to Fix Dungeon Mage Low FPS and Stuttering Issues?
Basic Steps First
If you’ve started getting performance issues with Dungeon Mage, then first, take some basic steps to resolve the issue – sometimes the problem is temporary.
- Restart Your Device: To resolve FPS drops, lag, and stuttering with Dungeon Maze, simply close the game and restart your computer– if you don’t regularly restart your computer, you will experience slow watch performance at speed.
- Verify Internet Connection: Playing the game online requires a strong internet – if it is weak or unstable, some Dungeon Maze features may face problems running.
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers are one of the main causes of Dungeon Mage’s low FPS and stuttering issues.
To update your graphic driver (Windows), follow these steps:
- Open Device Manager– Type Device Manager in the Windows search bar and click on the first app. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Now, click on “Display Adapters” and expand the options to see your graphic drivers. Next, select the Graphic driver that you want to update and right-click then select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Make Sure Your System Meets The Minimum Requirements
Low FPS problem with Dungeon Mage usually means that your computer hardware is not able to meet the system requirements of the game in a given setting. So to avoid such issues, make sure your system meets all the requirements to run Dungeon Mage without having any issues.
Minimum Requirements (Windows)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS *: Windows 7 and above (January 1st, 2024, the Steam Client will only support Windows 10 and later versions)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Video Memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Disable Steam Overlay
If you’ve enabled the Steam overlay and the frame rate for Dungeon Maze suddenly drops, try disabling it for the game and see if that helps. Here are the steps:
- Open Steam Library.
- Find Dungeon Mage, right-click on it, and click on “Properties.”
- In the “GENERAL” tab, uncheck the box next to the text- “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- Launch Dungeon Mage and see if the above steps helped or not.
Set Dungeon Mage to High Priority
Setting Dungeon Mage to a higher priority can improve framerate – when you do this, your system prioritizes the game and allocates more resources.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch Dungeon Mage.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Use Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of Dungeon Mage.
- Right-click Dungeon Mage, hover your mouse and set the priority to High.
- Launch Dungeon Mage.
Change Graphic Settings
You can change your graphic settings inside Dungeon Mage at your convenience and see which one is best suited to run the game with a better framerate.